Monday, September 9, 2013

End of Summer

Where did the summer go?  It's hard to believe we're already starting the 2nd week of school.  Summer was fun, but as always it went by too fast.  Here are some fun times from summer.

 
My girls having fun in the kiddy pool.  Kora absolutely loves the water.  She never wants to come out of the pool, lake, sprinkler, etc.  Doesn't matter how cold it is; she could be blue and she still loves it.  Such a difference from the total hatred of baths when she first came home from China.

 

 
 
Megan and Jason got a ride on a pony at a neighbor of Grandpa and Grandma.


 
Kora just recently learned how to blow bubbles.  She always wants to hold the bubble container and do it by herself.  One day, I gave her a small one that I didn't think had much left in it.  I was sitting on the front step while she was playing with it.  She had walked behind me by the door and soon after dumped the remaining bubbles on my back.  I found out that there still was plenty left.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment